Content Marketing for Industrial Companies: 6 awesome video ideas
Companies have long forgotten the concept of traditional marketing with posters and advertisement campaigns. Instead, content marketing , or digital marketing, has been ruling the industry for a long time! Irrespective of the size of the company, whether it is a startup or an MNC, everyone runs massive digital marketing campaigns these days. Companies look out for influencers and creators so that they can make it big in the space with a solid identity. But, even after so many companies are in this space for such a long time, studies and research say that only 30% of marketers feel that they are using their social content marketing effectively!
Social media content can be of various types. They could be long-form written texts, microblogging, photo sharing, or video content. Standing at 2022, we have to be highly video-centric, not because the other content forms don't work, it's because the other content forms don't work as effectively and efficiently as video content works! But, here again comes a catch of creating targeted video content! The competition in the video content space is just cut-throat. There are lots of things that are definitely to be kept in mind to survive in such conditions.
Video content in 2022 has made up more than 82% of consumer internet traffic! According to this data, video content data is 15 times higher than in 2017!
From increasing sales to having more eyeballs on the brand, marketers witness great results through video marketing. Brands invest heavily in content marketing because they notice the skyrocketed conversion rate! In addition, brands find it easy to communicate and educate their customers about the product or the service they sell. Video content also helps them get good SEO results, so leveraging video content is also effective for B2B businesses.
Now all these might make you think, what is so helpful in video marketing? For that, we need to understand a few topics:
- Effortless: Watching video content is indeed effortless. Just gaze at the screen, and all the information is being conveyed to you by the creator.
- More engagement: Videos are engaging as you get to listen to a story with smooth editing and visually appealing graphics!
- Connected audience: While watching a video, it feels that the creator is talking directly through the screen!
- Video > Text: The audience is more likely to retain 95% of your message if it's a video, compared to 10% in text format!
- Survey claims: Surveys from legitimate sources claim that videos helped B2B businesses by:
- 70% more brand awareness
- 51% more traffic
- 34% increased sales
Ultimately it boils down to the fact that if you are looking for some operative and affordable marketing strategy, you should check out video marketing!
Now, when we have the idea of "why selecting video marketing?" Let's look at how to create videos and what points to keep in mind!
Irrespective of what goals you have with your business, whether it is generating more revenue or expanding the business, video marketing can help you achieve both! Heinz Marketing claims after a study that video marketing is 600 per cent more effective than printing or mailing ad campaigns combined.
The video content industry can be intimidating. There is no proper way or approach to anything. You have to try on a lot of things to find what matches your niche or what suits you the best for you.
- Explainer videos or podcasts: Creating educational videos or creating videos around interesting topics are evergreen videos. They will not only help the audience understand a particular concept but will be relevant to people for a long time. In these videos, what matters the most is the information delivered or the content, and not much heavy video editing is required of them. Even any free video editor can do the job well. You must be proactive in collecting information, gathering ideas, and creating content.
- Story format intros: Depicting the journey of your brand or business will let customers connect more to the product or the services. The main ingredient of creating videos is a good story. Convey the brand's story through a journey of, what's the brand's history, why and how the brand started, and what are the goals and the visions of the brand. Stories drive human emotions! It will help your customers validate your brand and attract new customers or leads.
- Factory or set-up tours: Facility tours or set-up tours are great pieces of content. Let your customers peek into how the products are made, which they use in their everyday lives! YouTube is filled with these kinds of videos, which all work! This sort of video will add variety to your content.
- How-to videos: Explaining to your audience the actual use of your product or how they can use it to solve various issues is underrated content! Everyone loves learning new stuff. Creating these videos not only helps you grow as a brand, but you also add more value to people's lives.
- Customer reviews or Client testimonials: Word of mouth is the most effective marketing strategy. Customer testimonials help new clients to trust you more as a brand. And what's wrong with bragging about having happy customers! Just record short videos of your customers, asking them about how their experience has been with you.
- Behind the scenes: Your team makes your business possible. People can't relate to an identity less business. Introduce all the team members to everyone and let them know how the team rolls out stuff! "A day in the life at the office!" can be a good video idea.
Creating a diverse video experience for the viewers is highly recommended. Photos are so much obvious these days, and with the help of videos, you get hold of a killer strategy to promote your business and eventually generate higher revenue. Creating a diverse video experience for the viewers is highly recommended. And don't forget to measure the returns on investment after every marketing campaign!
Sign up and try JivoChat for yourself!