To install JivoChat on your Jumpseller website, please follow the steps below:
1. Access your Jumpseller admin panel and go to “Themes” -> “Code Editor”.
2. Click the “Layout” button at the top section of the page, then scroll down in the file that will open for you until you find the end of the header section. It’ll be identified by the tag
3. Paste the JivoChat installation code right above the
</head> tag, as shown below.
The JivoChat code is available in the JivoChat app, in the Installation section: Manage -> Channels -> Settings (below your website name) -> Installation. Click here to check our tutorial if you can’t find the installation code in your Jivo account.
4. “Save Changes” at the top right corner and that’s it! The chat will be successfully installed on your website.
5. Now that JivoChat is installed on your website, it’s time to start working. To be online and start receiving messages from your visitors, please login on one of the JivoChat agent apps.
Check our Working in the App tutorial to learn more about our application.